Reduce Your Fuel Burn with Cat Small Wheel Loaders
INTELLIGENT HYDROSTATIC POWER TRAIN ENGINES CAN HELP YOU LOWER FUEL COSTS
Cat® Small Wheel Loaders equipped with hydrostatic power train, low speed and high torque engines, and intelligent power management technology can save up to approx. 7500 litres of fuel a year. And less money spent on fuel quickly translates to lower overhead.
Intelligent hydrostatic power train engines allow you to run the engine in one of two modes: standard or performance.
- The engine has a lower maximum speed of 1,600 RPM versus 2,300 RPM, which is the typical maximum speed of the engines most manufacturers install in their small wheel loaders.
- In standard mode, the engine will burn less than approx. 10 litres of fuel in an hour.
- Depending on the comparison, this technology can deliver up to 20 to 35 percent in fuel savings over conventional wheel loaders.
- The maximum engine speed is 1,800 RPM – still significantly lower than most manufacturers' small wheel loaders.
- Engine power and hydraulic speed are boosted in all speed ranges.
- Machine capabilities are optimized for multi-function work and allow operators to get the job done faster while still saving fuel.